Pelonkey is a secure on line business platform and marketplace for freelance entertainers and event planners. We provide performing artists the tools they need to conduct all of their business on line, from sending and securing contracts, creating invoices, access to merchant accounts and free legal advice, to commissions and promotion opportunities.
We are searching for a bright and committed individual to handle various aspects of Pelonkey’s social media platforms. This would be a part-time internship of 15-25 hours per week.
– Must be studying or have a degree in Marketing/Sales, PR, Social Media, Communications, or a related field.
– Quick learner, flexible, passionate, organized, creative, reliable and punctual. Bring ideas to the table. Social butterflies preferred!
– Willing and available to attend networking events and represent our company with passion!
– Need to have experience working within various social media platforms such as WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, RSS, SEO, etc.
– Must have excellent writing and composition skills.
– Help develop social media strategies to attract new interest.
– Compose original content to be posted to all Pelonkey social media platforms that is relevant, timely, creative, informative, and catered to the correct audience on each different platform.
– Work directly with Pelonkey COO to make sure information is in line with both short term and long term goals for the company.
– Attend various networking and social events where brand knowledge is
– Research trending articles/topics important to our company, the industry, or what we are trying to accomplish that would be worthwhile for our audience to read.
– Attend weekly and monthly meetings with the Pelonkey team to ensure that our social media content reflects our goals.
If interested, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph telling us about yourself, why you would like to be considered for this internship, what prior experience with social media you have, hobbies that interest you, and what kind of music you dig. Pelonkey has an awesome team of dedicated, hardworking people who love the company and are committed to its success. This is a great way to dive into the events and entertainment industry and have a fun time building your resume!